- For JDS Uniphase, I provided end-to-end development and production services for a B2B product-support video intended for sales teams and technical audiences at industry conferences. I wrote the JDSU Script, secured the production and post-production team, and directed all efforts to create this technical video, Polarization Mode Dispersion: Extending Reach and Increasing Reliability.
- For 3PAR Data Inc., I wrote the Multimedia Product Launch Script for the flagship product launch and the script for the “fly-through” product demonstration.
- Served as Production Coordinator for a television ad to support Johan Klehs’s campaign for California State Controller
- Wrote copy for Radio spot to promote the SF Bay Area Veg Fair for Ronald Schmidt Public Relations
- Produced & Hosted The Living Writers Show for WERU-FM from 2005-2007.
Produced and Directed Below the Line, an ethnographic portrait of New York’s indie film world from the perspective of set technicians.